#Malam

Heyy.

Entry kali nie sumpah takde kena mengena dengan tajuknya. Just sebab entry nie aku buat pukul 11.15 malam. Sebab tue tajuknya Malam. Ntah betul kea idok jam aku nie. Kalau salah pun, ade aku kesah? Yea dok?

Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play by your heart. You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love. The running across fields into you lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip.

See? Many quotes are saying about love. Too many people became the the victim of love. What is love actually? For sure it is not about plucking somebody else's heart from some kind of trees. It is about having somebody else's heart, to understand their feelings. Some do, but some don't.

I'm glad that I've found somebody. Too much happiness will bring us to the part that tears fall. It is not about me, not about my love one. It is about someone that I care most. It was hard to see him became somebody else. He was totally changed. I miss the old him. But I can't bring the old him back. It was so hard. He was too weak.

But I've made a promise. They will always be my brothers. Forever. I just know how it feels when we have a brothers. I don't want to lose that feel. When it comes to me, they will always be there by my side. Give me spirit that I need. And behind me, Firdaus will always be there :')

Aku sakit. Yes, sakit. Sakit apa, tak perlu tahu. Yang aku harapkan, doa dari setiap readers yang datang baca entry aku. Aku yakin aku boleh face benda nie. Aku kuat. Tapi semakin hari aku rasa yang aku semakin berubah. Aku tak pasti. Mungkin aku masih lagi orang yang sama yang selalu bising. Tapi kadang kadang dekat rumah aku lebih suka berkurung.

Tadi, kelas Addmath dekat tusyen. Duduk tak senang sebab aku rasa menyucuk dekat ribcage. Dari petang tadi aku kasitau Ain Syazwani yang aku sakit. Sumpah sakit sangat. Sampai aku tak boleh nak buat apa pun. Tapi aku tahan. Aku taknak parents aku tengok muka aku bila sakit. Tok aku kat rumah sekarang nie. Aku taknak dia tengok.

Aku cuma berharap, sakit nie berkurang. Aku kuat. Aku tahu aku kuat. Dan aku harap abang abang aku, Firdaus, Atoi, semuanya kuat :')

p/s : ILoveYou guys :')
Masyehh awok (: Tekan LIKE pulak yee :p

No comments: